Konza Prairie Community Health Center will host the 6th annual Back-to-School Health Fair on Friday, July 29. The event will take place from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Konza clinic – 361 Grant Avenue in Junction City.
All students in the community and their families are welcome to attend. Please visit and share our Facebook event to help spread the word.
Health & Wellness Services
The Back-to-School Health Fair provides an opportunity for students to receive important health and wellness services:
- Sports Physicals and Dental Health Screening – $20 or a donation of five canned goods
- Free athletic mouth guard with dental screening
- COVID-19 Vaccines & Boosters for all ages 5+
- School Vaccines for all kids in grades Pre-K thru 12*
*For those interested in vaccinations, please bring shot records and your insurance card if you have one. Insurance is not required and there is no out-of-pocket cost for vaccines.
All medical services are provided on a first come, first-served basis. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with ID to receive vaccines, physicals, or dental screening.
Added Services and Community Information
The health fair will also feature Konza WIC and Behavioral Health providers, with other community organizations providing important information on health, wellness, and community activities. Each participant will receive a free string backpack goodie bag, lunch, and a chance to win one of many door prizes.
For extra fun, local first responder vehicles will be there, and kids can try to dunk local officials in a dunk tank.
We are grateful for the support of these organizations:
- BD4 Distributing
- Express Office Solutions
- United HealthCare Community Plan
- USD 475 – Junction City High School Blue Jay Athletics
If your community organization is interested in having a booth at the Back-to-School Health Fair, please see those details below.
Details for Community Organizations:
- Location: Konza Junction City clinic @ 361 Grant Avenue
- Set Up: 8:00 am
- Event: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Community vendor booths will be located outdoors where we will also have a dunk tank, local first responder vehicles, and free lunch for anyone attending the event.
- Konza will supply cold water and lunch for all community vendors
- All booths should remain open for the duration of the event
- We will not be able to furnish tables and chairs this year. Please plan to bring a table, chair(s), and portable canopy. Konza staff and volunteers can help you set up and take down your booth.
- Electricity hookups are not available
Please email email@example.com with the following information to let us know if you’re planning to attend:
Name(s) of staff who will attend
Briefly describe the information/services you will have at your booth
Would you be willing to provide a door/raffle prize?