We offer a wide range of primary medical services at Konza Prairie Community Health Center provided by board-certified and compassionate providers working as an integrated team.
Appointments are needed for most services, although many times we may be able to see established patients the same day you call.
Care at Konza is affordable, high-quality, and available for all ages. We never refuse care due to an inability to pay. If you don’t see the service you need, please call us at 785-238-4711.
Call to Make an Appointment
Services We Offer
- Acute Care – Illnesses & Injuries
- Annual physicals & Well visits
- Work physicals
- School & Sports physicals
- Diabetes care
- Chronic Disease Management
Blood work and lab tests are a common part of many medical visits. For the convenience of our patients, Konza offers in-house lab services at the Junction City clinic.
Immunizations are an important part of a healthy life. Vaccines assist in the prevention or treatment of unwanted illness and disease. Konza offers a full-time immunization clinic serving patients of all ages.
- It’s your body. Take control.
- Konza provides a wide range of family planning service to people of all ages. All services are confidential. No person is denied services for inability to pay, and there is no minimum age to receive services.
- If you need birth control, we can usually see you on the same day.
MAT is a research-based medical treatment for opioid and alcohol use disorders.
Call and speak to one of our experienced, friendly staff who can help answer your questions and make your appointment.